- Tuition covers room and board, classroom materials, field trips, camper gift bags, and three meals per day M-F as well as dinner the night of check-in.
- Accounts that are paid in full before April 1st will receive the discounted tuition of $950.
- Accounts with any balance over $0 will incur a $150 charge on April 1st, bringing their total cost of tuition to the regular $1,100.
- If you are waitlisted prior to April 1st, the discounted tuition will be honored if a spot becomes available.
- The program fee balance must be received 30 days prior to the start of the course or the student may be dropped from the program.
- If you are added to a course from the wait list, tuition is due within 48 hours of your initial notification.