2020 Program Costs
Fees and Payments
|Full Tuition Rollover||
If you pay in full the $950 tuition by August 1st, 2020 and do not attend this summer due to COVID-19, 100% of your tuition can be rolled over to summer 2021. This will lock-in 2020 tuition costs for the 2021 summer programming. This will also provide you with access to summer 2021 registration before the general public to register for courses.
|Weekend Stay||$200||Campers who are registered for consecutive weeks can stay on campus in between courses.|
|Airport Shuttle||$100 each way||Summer Scholars provides shuttle service to and from the Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP) Airport. Please try to schedule flights to arrive between 1-3p and to depart between 10a-12p.|
|Course Transfer||$50||Campers who transfer from one course to another will incur a $50 transfer fee. This fee applies to both same- and different-week transfers.|
- Checks should be made payable to Clemson University.
- Credit card payments must be made online through the registration portal. We do not "hold" spots without a deposit. We apologize that we are unable to take any payments over the phone.
- At this time, Summer Scholars does not offer financial assistance, discounts, or scholarships.
- The enrollment deposit will not be refunded once course placement is accepted.
- The enrollment deposit will be refunded only if you are not accepted due to not meeting GPA requirements. In all other instances, the deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied to the overall program cost.
- The withdrawal deadline is 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start of the course. If a student withdraws from the program 3 weeks prior to the course start date, a written refund request is required. Summer Scholars will review the request and program fees paid (less the nonrefundable deposit) may be refunded.
- Any student who withdraws or is dismissed from the program for any reason after three weeks prior to the program start will not be eligible for any refunds.