CEDE 2010 May
From Clemson Engineering Design Applications and Research
 Clemson Engineering Design Expo (CEDE 2010)
CEDE 2010 is intended to showcase the work of graduating engineering students based on their work in the industry sponsored senior design courses in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Bio-Engineering. Representative student teams from the projects will be presenting their work in open forums and all student teams will present their work through interactive poster sessions.
The capstone courses in our respective departments serve as both capstones to our undergraduate students’ educational careers and cornerstones to our future alumni’s professional careers. Thus, this course is central to our students bridging the gap between the theory addressed in their courses and the application that they will face in industry.
 Expo Details
- CU-ICAR (4 Research Drive, Greenville, SC)
- Directions: http://www.cuicar.com/campus/directions.html
- April 23, 2010 (Friday)
- 12:00 – 5:00 pm
All friends of Clemson University College of Engineering and Science are invited to attend, free of charge. This experience is intended to provide students, industry, academia, and the public to interact in a dynamic setting. Past, present, and potential industrial sponsors of the senior design projects are invited. Alumni of the programs are invited. Friends are invited. We ask only for your willingness to share your opinions, your thoughts, your ideas, and your enthusiasm with the students.
The formal letter is linked here.
A letter of invitation to participate in the senior design program is linked here.
The tentative schedule is below. This schedule is dependent on sponsors final approval of public release of information.
 Expo Contact
For more information on these courses, you are invited to contact the coordinators:
- Joshua D. Summers, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- 250 Fluor Daniel Building
- 864.656.3295 (office)
- Gregory M. Mocko, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- 243 Fluor Daniel Building
- 864.656.1812 (office)
- Anand Gramopadhye, Professor and Chair of Industrial Engineering
- 110A Freeman Hall, Clemson University
- 864.656.5540 (office)
- John D. DesJardins, Assistant Professor of Bio-Engineering
- 204 Rhodes Annex
- 864.656.4178 (office)
- Chiradeep Sen, Senior Design Coordinator for Mechanical Engineering
- 136 Fluor Daniel Building
- 864.656.7189 (lab)
 Description of Senior Design at Clemson University