Excellence in Stewardship Awards
Overseen by the Clemson University Stewardship Committee, the annual Excellence in Stewardship awards promote outstanding donor stewardship to one Clemson University faculty member and one staff member. The program recognizes Clemson University Faculty and Staff who exemplify excellence in stewardship and gratitude initiatives with our donors and University volunteers. The Excellence in Stewardship Awards encourages and recognizes faculty and staff members for exemplary efforts that demonstrate the impact of philanthropy and strengthen a donor’s relationship with the University.
Who Can Nominate
Any Clemson University employee, Clemson University Foundation Board Member, Clemson Student or Donor Volunteer, who is familiar with the individual may nominate. Individuals may not self-nominate.
How to Nominate
Nominations are currently closed.
Excellence in Stewardship Annual Award recipients should perform activities that:
• Demonstrate impact of a donor’s philanthropy
• Strengthen the relationship between Clemson University and the donor
• Show long-term commitment to high-quality stewardship
• Nominations Submissions Due - Thursday, February 28, 2019
• Excellence in Stewardship Award Committee Meets to Select Recipient - March 15, 2019
• Press Release featuring 2018-2019 Award Recipients - April 15, 2019
• Award Recipient Announcement in Inside Clemson Email - April 17, 2019
• Highlight feature in Clemson World magazine - Fall 2019 Edition
• Highlight feature on the award website landing page - Spring 2019-Spring 2020