Full Listing

Previous student needs transcript
View The Full Article
If you have not attended Clemson in the lastyear, then you will be unable to log in to SIS to get an unofficial transcript. You will need to request an official transcript through the Registrarand39s Office. There is a form to request your official transcript at http://www.registrar.clemson.edu/html/transcript.htm.