Clemson University is committed to providing a safe campus environment. Use this site to learn what to do in an emergency, how to avoid becoming the victim of a crime and how to sign up for CU Safe Alerts.
INCLEMENT WEATHER RESOURCES
When county government offices are closed, local Clemson University campuses also are closed.
Visit the county government offices website to monitor county office closings in your area.
- Dining Services: Students should visit Dining Services for updated hours of operation.
- Tiger Transit: Between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m., call 864-656-3333, request a ride online at http://tigertransit.clemson.edu/ride or via your mobile device using the my.clemson mobile app. See the Tiger Transit website for more information.
- Fike/Campus Recreation: Closings or delays will be posted on this website, or go to the Twitter page.
- Clemson University Libraries: See the libraries Twitter page for updates.
Updates will be issued via:
- CU Safe Alert text messages
Employees should not enter leave requests until after the weather event and further guidance is provided by the Office of Human Resources.