Full Listing

MyCLE leave correction
View The Full Article
SUMMARY: MyCLE leave correction SOLUTION: Leave corrections will still need to be entered manually in the system by Leave Administrators. This process has not changed. The MyCLE form cannot be used to enter leave corrections. Human Resources should be able to help your supervisor correct the leave entry. For help, please refer to the Human Resources website: : http://www.clemson.edu/humanres/