Corporate and Foundation Relations
Welcome to Corporate and Foundation Relations at Clemson University!
We are dedicated to establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with corporations and foundations that result in philanthropic support for the mission and priorities of Clemson University. Economic development is top priority on our main campus and evident throughout the state at our enterprise campuses and PSA research and education centers.
Wherever you find possibility and promise, you will find Clemson!
Clemson University is preparing the next generation of corporate leaders and innovators. We offer many ways for your corporation or foundation to partner with us to reach that shared objective. Philanthropic engagement opportunities include:
- Company Named Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Company Named Fellowships for Graduate Students
- Facility and Lab Support or Naming
- Programmatic Support for On-Campus and Outreach Initiatives including but not limited to:
- Call Me MISTER
- Erwin Center for Brand Communications
- Career Center Corporate Partners Program
- Professional Development / Lecture Series
- Summer Scholars / Camps
- Curriculum Support
- Student Projects that support student experiences like Senior Capstones or Creative Inquiry (excluded projects related to IP)
- Named Professorships
- Event Sponsorship (The Men of Color Summit, Hack-A-Thons, Academic Summits, etc.)
Meet the CFR Team
The CFR team works closely with all members of the Advancement division, college deans and the leadership in Academic Affairs, the Office of Corporate Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives, the Office of Sponsored Programs, the Center for Career and Professional Development, the Clemson University Research Foundation, Clemson Sports and Campus Marketing, and Athletics to build comprehensive and strategic relationships with corporations and foundations.