Funding the priorities of Clemson University’s College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences will provide critical support to the college. This will help recruit and retain top students and faculty, increase the college’s national recognition for excellence, support life-changing student engagement programs and drive economic growth in South Carolina.
Educating leaders, critical thinkers and global citizens.
• Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
• Fellowships for Graduate Students
Providing students with internships, co-op experiences, service learning, global study, unique programs and research.
• Study Abroad
• Creative Inquiry
• Undergraduate Research
• Programs for Educational Enrichment and Retention (PEER)
• Women in Science and Engineering (WISE)
Improving our on-campus facilities to provide the best environment for our faculty and students is critical. We can accomplish this goal by adding new space and upgrading what is currently in place. Specific opportunities include:
• Engineering Welcome/IDEAS Center
• Earle Hall Polymer Wing
• Lowry Renovation & Expansion
• Olin Renovation
• Freeman Expansion
We are improving the Clemson Experience by recruiting, retaining and rewarding outstanding faculty.
• Endowed Chairs
Discretionary funds allow the College to direct resources to critical areas and urgent projects.
• Named Departments
• Dean’s Excellence Fund
• IDEAS Professorships
• College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences Leadership Circle
• Keeps the state's best and brightest students in South Carolina
• Enables faculty, staff and students to address real-world problems
Making an impact on South Carolina’s economy.
• Clemson University Biomedical Engineering Innovation Campus (CUBEInC)
• Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research (CU-ICAR)