Every communication from Clemson should reflect the Clemson brand — even the simplest email. Using these guidelines will ensure our brand is consistently conveyed.
- Email signatures should not be longer than 12 lines.
- If using a logo, ensure that it is compressed to a small file size, so that it does not increase the size of outgoing emails
- Refrain from the use of quotes or epigrams for professional communications. While these may reflect your personal views, they may not reflect the official position of the University and may be misinterpreted by recipients as being "official" Clemson communication.
- Name should be set in Helvetica/Arial Bold 14pt, #F36721
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
URL or Social Media
- Making It Real
Sub Brand Guidelines
- Alumni Brand Standards
- Athletics Brand Standards
- Clemson Forward Brand Standards
- Development Brand Standards
- CU-ICAR Brand Standards
- Student Affairs Brand Standards