iLab Solutions - Core Facility Management Software
The Division of Research has implemented an online solution for the scheduling and billing of services across our Core Facilities. Partnering with Agilent Technologies, we will use the iLab Operations Software to support core management and achieve a more centralized shared lab and research resource experience. iLab will allow Clemson research Cores to:
- Streamline reporting and increase transparency for equipment usage, budgeting, and forecasting
- Increase compliance and create auditable logs of quote approvals, services delivered, and invoicing
- Shorten billing cycles and increase recharge capture
- Raise awareness of available resources
Departmental Account Managers
Clemson Research PI's may reach out to you because university Peoplesoft lists you as the owner of a fund (Project ID) in iLab. You will have received a direct email link from iLab to their access request, or you may manually find it via the steps below.
- Login to iLab as a Clemson University User with Duo Authentication. iLab Support will be able to quickly reactivate any accounts that have been disabled due to inactivity.
- Navigate to the left-side dropdown menu and select View Funds to view all pending fund access requests.
- Select Approve or Reject next to the request of interest.
If record of iLab invoices are needed for backups or reconciliation, contact an iLab Institutional Admin or Core Admin with both the Journal ID and a Ref # for search. Ref # headings will denote the invoice number and Core Facility the item of interest belongs to.