Faculty Policies Maintained by the Faculty Senate
The Clemson University Faculty Manual is a compilation of policies and procedures that are of major concern to faculty as well as information pertaining to faculty participation in the governance of the University.
The Faculty Manual is the property of the faculty of Clemson. Policies contained within the Manual are created and approved by the Faculty Senate, and are incorporated into the Faculty Manual each August after they are approved by the Provost and, if needed, the Board of Trustees.
- The Clemson University Faculty Manual
- University Grievance Procedures
- The Constitution of the Faculty of Clemson University
Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees
The Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees, a position established in 1998 with a three-year term, is celebrated because of the opportunity it provides to heighten and strengthen communications between the Clemson faculty and the Board. All tenured regular Clemson University faculty are eligible for this position.
Other University Policies Pertaining to Faculty
- Provost's Faculty Resources
- College Tenure, Promotion and Reappointment information can be found on the Provost’s website, including TPR Best Practices within the TPR subcategory, “Communications.”
- Additionally, faculty should be aware of policies as employees of Clemson University and State and Federal regulations, which are listed as Part X of the Faculty Manual.
- Faculty and Staff Employee Webpage