The Clemson University Foundation is a committed to stewarding the investments of generations of loyal, generous contributors to Clemson University. Our team is driven by our rich history, land-grant mission, and the power of education to transform lives through the pursuit and dissemination of knowledge.
Join our Team!
Hiring the very best and most talented people is key to sustaining our excellent work environment and enabling Clemson to excel in research, teaching, and outreach.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Flexibility: Remote work and hybrid work offered for certain positions.
- Affordable Wellness Plan: Receive generous health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for you and your eligible dependents at affordable rates.
- Future Security: Receive contributions toward an employee 403(B) retirement plan. 10% Employer Contribution; 5% Employee Contribution.
- Recharge: Generous time off with holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Peace of Mind: Several voluntary benefit plans include additional life insurance, vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, accident protection, critical illness, and flexible spending accounts.
- Life Learning: Tuition assistance plan for classes at Clemson University.
- Give Back: In keeping with our land-grant mission, three days of paid leave are offered to volunteer and pursue further education offerings.
- Extend your personal philanthropy: Contributions of up to $2,500 per year are matched when you donate to the Clemson University Foundation.