The Office of Institutional Research
Institutional Research collects, analyzes, and archives institutional data for:
- strategic decision-making
- grant support
- state and Federal reporting requirements
- Tomasz Malinowski joins Institutional Research as Assistant Director. Read more.
- The Office for Institutional Research created new Tableau reports to monitor and benchmark student and course registrations, student registration and graduation status. Read more.
- The Institutional Research has collaborated with CCIT and created the Student Enrollment Reports, which help monitor student enrollment on a daily basis. Read more.
- The Office for Institutional Research welcomes a new colleague, Holly Feil. Read more.
302 Sikes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634-5406 — Phone: 864-656-0161 — Fax: 864-656-0163