The Office of Institutional Research
Institutional Research collects, analyzes, and archives institutional data for:
- strategic decision-making
- grant support
- state and Federal reporting requirements
- The Office of Institutional Research invites you to check out the Interactive Factbook with improved data visualizations and historical comparison on enrollment, graduation, retention and employee statistics. Read more.
- The Institutional Research has collaborated with CCIT and created the Student Enrollment Reports, which help monitor student enrollment on a daily basis. Read more.
- Melissa Welborn received the 2019 Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost Outstanding Staff Employee Award. Read more.
- The Clemson IR team made great contributions at the South Carolina Association for Institutional Research (SCAIR) conference in Greenville, SC, January 28th-29th, 2019. Read more.
- The Office for Institutional Research welcomes a new colleague Holly Feil. Read more.
302 Sikes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634-5406 — Phone: 864-656-0161 — Fax: 864-656-0163