Property for Sale
Over the years, generous donors have contributed real estate to the Clemson University Real Estate Foundation (CUREF) to help support the University and its mission. These properties are made available for sale to the general public and the sale of the properties listed will help Clemson University achieve its goals of supporting faculty, student and University programs. CUREF is responsible for handling the donations, managing the properties, and selling these assets for the highest price . Proceeds from the sale will go to fund the programs at the University as directed by the donor.
If you are interested in purchasing any property held by CUREF, this website provides general information about the properties CUREF currently holds in its inventory. If you wish to inquire about a property, or if you simply want more information, please contact CUREF.
Please note that the display of property information shall not constitute an offer and is subject to change at any time.
- Commercial Lot – Powdersville, South Carolina: Lot 2 – 2.283 acres
- Commercial Lot – Concord, North Carolina: 1.418 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Valley Community: 8.67 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Valley Community: 2.58 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Valley Community—2.78 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Valley Community—1.6 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Valley Community—0.82 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Glassy Community—0.7 acres
- Residential Lot – The Cliffs Falls South Community: 1.67 acres
- Residential Lot – DeBordieu, Georgetown, SC—0.56 acres
- Raw Land – Concord, North Carolina: 45.95 acres