Welcome to the Office of Budgets and Financial Planning
The Office of Budgets and Financial Planning is a proactive and integral partner in the implementation of Clemson's strategic plan by serving as a one-stop location for the highest quality, value-added business and financial planning, projections and decision support related to efficient resource allocation and utilization. We strive to collaborate and cooperate with all departments within the University to establish best practices and to promote and secure Clemson University’s financial resources.
- Student Fee Policy and Procedure
- Student Fee Request Web Application
- Student Fee Request Web Application Instructions
- Laboratory Course Fee Policy
- Laboratory and Classroom Infrastructure (L&CI) Policy