Occupational and Environmental Safety
Occupational and Environmental Safety (OES) is a team of dedicated professionals who provide safety and compliance serves to support Clemson University's core mission of research, teaching and public service. We accomplish this through collaboration and partnerships with the Clemson community and are committed to continuous improvement and exceptional customer service.
Vision: To be a high performing and valued OES organization where safety and environmental protection are core values in the day to day operations of the university and integrated into the educational experience of our students.
- Please remember most COVID-19 research does need IBC consideration. For more info, please contact Kerri Kwist, the Biosafety Officer at: email@example.com
- The COVID-19 Worker Protection information has been moved to a dedicated page here. You can also access the new page form the left navigation menu.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Serious Adverse Health Events Associated with Methanol-based Hand Sanitizers:
- The 2021-2022 OES Annual Report is now available.
|Door Signs||Hazardous Material Shipping||Online Training||Waste Pickup Requests|
|OES Service Brochure||Covid-19 Resources||Fact Sheets||Incident Report Form||Department Safety Coordinators|
A confidential hotline has been set up to report safety or ethical concerns. ETHICS/SAFETY HOTLINE
- A Message from the Director
- Ask OES
- Asbestos Management
- Construction Site Hazardous Materials / Wastes
- COVID-19 Resources
- Design Standards
- Department Safety Coordinators
- Environmental Safety
- Hazardous Material Shipping
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Industrial Hygiene
- Door Signs
- Lab Safety
- Occupational Safety
- Online Safety Manuals
- Org Chart
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Radiation Safety
- Safety Data Sheets
- Video Library
- Training (Requires Login)
- Contact Us