Skip to main content

Undergraduate Student Forms

Academic Forgiveness

Information about academic forgiveness

Be sure to read this information carefully before submitting the academic forgiveness form. Utilizing academic forgiveness can affect scholarships and affects whether you can take a course outside of Clemson.

Academic Forgiveness Form 

Change of Major/Minor

iROAR Student Training Resources

Please note: if you are changing your major TO Electrical or Computer Engineering, a meeting with Patty McNulty is required before your change of major will be approved. Patty can be reached via email at

Advising Forms

Computer Engineering Registration Form [54kb pdf]

Electrical Engineering Registration Form [54kb pdf]


ECE Creative Inquiry Approval Form


ECE 4050 Approval Form  [21kb pdf]

ECE 4920 Approval Form  [20kb pdf]


3rd Attempt (Appeal to Remain in Major) [98kb pdf]

Variance – GPA/EGPA < 2.0 [91kb pdf]

Variance – Miscellaneous [91kb pdf]


ECE H4910 Approval Form 

GS6 Form - Request for Senior Enrollment in Graduate Courses

GS6-Bachelor-to-Graduate FormRequest for combined bachelor’s/graduate education plan

Request of Approval for Courses Taken Abroad

Note: This form should be filled out only in consultation with the Study Abroad Office.

Request of Approval for Courses Taken Abroad Form

Work to be Taken Elsewhere Form

Students may receive credit at Clemson University for courses completed at other regionally accredited colleges. Please be sure to read through ALL of the policies concerning credits taken at other institutions and then fill out the form below and return to 102 B Riggs Hall. NOTE: a student must complete through instruction from Clemson a minimum of 37 of the last 43 credits presented for the degree.

Work to be Taken Elsewhere Form