Current Students

Student record and registration information is available on pages referenced here as well as from "Students" on the Registrar Menu or on your mobile device or small screen. 

Change of Academic Programs

Do you need to change your major? Declare or change your minor, concentration or curriculum year? Need the Major Code or Minor Code?

  1. Go to iROAR 〉 Students 〉 Student Records
  2. Select "Undergraduate Change of Program"
Direct questions to Enrolled Student Services, 104 Sikes Hall or 864-656-2174.

Clemson Alumni

Lost Diploma? Name Change? You can have your Clemson diploma replaced!

Or, perhaps you have need of: