Great photography tells the Clemson story, conveys the spirit of the University and compels others to look more closely. A photo is the first thing we see on a page. It can draw us in and fuel our imagination.
- Put the subject in a relevant context and environment
- Capture moments of real emotion: tenacity, spirit, challenge and achievement
- Capture action and energy but keep the photo casual in attitude
- Avoid posing subjects. Let them move around, perform their job and get comfortable.
- Strive for a feeling of vitality
- Try for a “natural” feeling, as if the subject is unaware of the camera