Notice of Filing Labor Condition Application (LCA)
As part of the H-1B and E-3 petition process, a Labor Condition Application (LCA) must be filed with and approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Labor requirements, employers petitioning for non-immigrant work visas must post-employment details relevant to the LCA for ten business days. Each LCA will contain information regarding the occupational classification being filled, the wages offered, the employment period, and the employment location.
The postings below reference positions for which Clemson University intends to hire non-immigrant employees under the classification of H-1B or E-3 specialty workers. Candidates have already been selected to fill the positions below. The “Notice of Filing a Labor Condition Application” is not a posting for an open position.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the LCA and/or failure to comply with the terms of the LCA may be filed with any office of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division. All LCAs pertaining to Clemson University beneficiaries are available for public inspection at International Services, 230 Parkway Drive, 108 Long Hall, Clemson, SC, 29634.
Current LCA Postings:
- Research Associate - Clemson University, Glenn Department of Civil Engineering (04.07.2023)
- Assistant Professor - Clemson University, Department of Marketing (04.07.2023)
- Assistant Professor - Clemson University, Department of Philosophy and Religion (04.07.2023)
- Assistant Professor - Clemson University, Department of Communication (04.07.2023)
- Sensor Research Assistant - Clemson Edisto Research and Education Center (04.07.2023)