Welcome, we are glad you are here!
International Services, within the Office of Global Engagement, exists to ensure all international students, scholars, and faculty feel welcome at Clemson University.
We celebrate the diversity of academics, research, and culture that students from all over the world bring to Clemson University.
As such, our goal is to help you achieve your academic, professional, and personal goals. We do this by providing the following to all who choose to work, to study, and to call Clemson University home:
- Timely and accurate immigration advising for F/J students and scholars.
- Programming specific to students interested in applying for Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Option Practical Training (OPT), STEM OPT, and Academic Training.
- Advising and filing of H1B applications for eligible Clemson faculty and scholars.
- A comprehensive orientation program for new international students and scholars each fall and spring semester.
- Assistance and information on adapting to American academic and social culture.
- Through the Office of Global Engagement's English Language Program, there are opportunities to engage with American students as conversation partners and the sharing of culture.
International Services is here and available to help you. Our office is located in 108 Long Hall. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 864-656-3614, or by coming in-person to our office. We are here Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm and offer virtual immigration advising, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1-4pm.
Our team is ready to assist in answering any questions you may have. We continuously monitor all updates from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of State, and the Student and Exchange Visitor Program, etc. to keep you best informed. For the most up-to-date guidance, please check here.
Thank you for choosing Clemson University. Go Tigers!