Forms and Documents

This page contains all International Services request forms that may be used by International students, employees, and hiring departments.  Forms contain instructions and a list of supporting documents that are required for International Services to be able to complete the request.  All forms that begin with "IS" should be fillable and savable using Adobe Acrobat Reader.  In order to facilitate timely processing of requests, it is important that you follow all instructions (including getting necessary signatures) and submit documents as requested. 

Common Forms

Student Instructions on How to Request Certificate of Eligibility

Form IS-01: Express Mail Instructions
Form IS-02: Survey
Form IS-10: Address & Name Change Report
Form IS-50: Financial Certification
Form IS-74: OPT Driver's License Letter
Form IS-75: J-1 Exchange Visitor Driver's License Letter
Form IS-76: Invitation Letter Guidance
Form I-102: Application for Replacement of Arrival/Departure Record (I-94 card)
Form I-539: Application to Extend/Change Non-Immigrant Status
Form I-765: Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-901: Application for SEVIS I-901 Fee Payment
Form G-1145: E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (to be included with I-765 application for OPT)

F-1 Students

Form IS-90:   F-1 Departure Verification
Form IS-100
: Request to Transfer-In F-1 SEVIS Record
Form IS-101: Request to Transfer-Out F-1 SEVIS Record
Form IS-110: Request to Change Status to F-1
Form IS-120: Request to Amend I-20 
Form IS-125: Request for Reduced Course Load
Form IS-130: Request for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Authorization
Form IS-135: Request for Pre-Completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Form IS-140: Request for Post-Completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Form IS-145: Request for OPT STEM Extension
Form IS-150: Request for Data Validation for students on OPT
Form IS-160: Request to Reinstate F-1 Status
Form IS-190: Request for Dependent Form I-20

J-1 Exchange Visitors

Form IS-10:   Address & Name Change Report
Form IS-90:   J-1 Departure Verification
Form IS-200: Request for Form DS-2019 for J-1 Scholar (including extensions)
Form IS-201: Request for Form DS-2019 for J-1 Student (excluding exchange students)
Form IS-205: International Scholar Record
Form IS-206: Health Insurance Compliance
Form IS-210: Request to Change Status to J-1
Form IS-220: Request to Amend DS-2019 for J-1 Student (including exchange students)
Form IS-225: Request to Reduce Course Load for J-1 Student
Form IS-230: Notice of Absence
Form IS-240: Request for Academic Training (AT)
Form IS-260: Request to Reinstate J-1 SEVIS Status
Form IS-270: Request to Transfer-In J-1 SEVIS Record
Form IS-271: Request to Transfer-Out J-1 SEVIS Record 
Form IS-290: Request to Add J-2 Dependent

International Students/Visitors not in F-1 or J-1 status

Form IS-300: Request for Verification of Lawful Presence

Employment & Taxation

Forms for international employment and tax can be accessed from the Human Resources website.