- Request an I-20/DS-2019
- Check-in or defer your I-20/DS-2019
- Update contact and biographical information
- Update passport information
- Request a travel signature
- Amend your I-20/DS-2019
- Request a reduced course load
- Add a dependent
- Request CPT, OPT, or the STEM extension
- Update your OPT/STEM employment information
- Transfer your SEVIS record to a new U.S. institution
- Notify the IS Office if you are withdrawing, taking a leave of absence, or completing your program
Forms and Documents
This page contains all International Services request forms that may be used by International students, employees, and hiring departments. Forms contain instructions and a list of supporting documents that are required for International Services to be able to complete the request. All forms that begin with "IS" should be fillable and savable using Adobe Acrobat Reader. In order to facilitate timely processing of requests, it is important that you follow all instructions (including getting necessary signatures) and submit documents as requested.
F-1 & J-1 Students
All new and continuing F-1 and J-1 students will use the iStart Portal link above to access e-forms and make requests to the International Services Office. Please contact International Services with any questions.
J-1 Exchange Visitors
Departments can find the DS-2019 request and Export Control Forms below. A completed Export Control Form is required with each DS-2019 request or extension. Once complete, please submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the IS service fee will increase from $175 to $200 for all initial applications submitted on or after 08/15/2023.
- J-1 Scholar DS-2019 Request
- J-1 Student Intern DS-2019 Request
- Required Export Control Forms
- Sample Invitation Letter
All new and continuing J-1 scholars can submit requests to the International Services Office through the forms below. Please contact International Services with any questions.
International Students/Visitors not in F-1 or J-1 status
Verification of Lawful Presence
H-1B and Permanent Residency
Please direct all H1-B & Permanent Residency inquiries here.
Employment & Taxation
Forms for international employment and tax can be accessed from the Human Resources website.