International Services is here to support you! We provide the following ways to communicate with our office.
- Email: We are monitoring and responding to emails sent in to email@example.com. Please note that responses may take up to two business days.
- Phone/Voicemail: We are available to answer general questions each day during normal university business hours. If you need to speak with an advisor, please use the Zoom link below between 1:00 and 4:00 Monday through Thursday.
- Advising via Zoom: Speak with an IS advisor Monday through Thursday from 1:00-4:00 PM EST.
- Zoom Link: https://clemson.zoom.us/j/94943948097
- In-Person Advising at CUICAR: Speak with an IS advisor at the Campbell Graduate Engineering Center at CUICAR. An advisor is available in cubicle 308B (near the CAV Lab) Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:00.
- Student Arrival Guide
- International Students
- Innovation Campuses
- Immigration Updates
- University Support Services
- Off-Campus Resources
- J Visa Scholars
- Employment Resources
- Forms and Documents
- H-1B Non-Immigrant Employment Visa
- Permanent Residency
- Global Ambassador Spotlight
- Contact Us
- Apply for International Graduate Admission
- Apply for International Undergraduate Admission
- Learn more about Clemson's English Language Programs