University Support Services
Clemson University supports all students, scholars, faculty, and staff in need of assistance. Please use the services provided below if you are in need of help. Additionally, there are links to important information that you may find useful as well.
International Services is here to support you! Our goal is to help you navigate immigration regulations, maintain your visa status, and answer any other questions you may have. You can contact International Services:
- In-Person: Our office is located at 108 Long Hall. We are available Monday-Thursday from 8:30 am - 4 pm. Our staff is remote on Fridays.
- Email: We monitor and respond to emails sent to email@example.com daily during normal University business hours. Please note during busy times, responses may take up to two business days.
- Phone/Voicemail (864-656-3614): We can answer general questions daily during normal University business hours.
- Speak with an Immigration Advisor: If you need to speak with an immigration advisor, please join Immigration Advising, offered via Zoom, Monday-Thursday from 1- 4 pm. The Zoom link is https://clemson.zoom.us/j/94943948097.
Counseling and Psychological Services
If you are experiencing emotional distress, we encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to meet with the Counseling and Psychological Services team (CAPS). The student health insurance plan covers CAPS services. Please click here to learn more about the services offered by CAPS.
The CARE Network, managed through the Office of Advocacy and Success, is an entry point to help connect current students with the resources to help support them through issues they may face. Issues may include but are not limited to academic concerns, adjustment issues, behavioral concerns, career or graduation, death or grief, financial, personal health or wellness, relationships or student engagement, and other concerns.
You can file a CARE Report online and get additional resource information here. You can also contact the Office of Advocacy and Success during business hours at 864-656-0935.
Community and Ethical Standards (OCES)
Clemson University seeks to be an inclusive community that welcomes and respects everyone. Every member of our community is encouraged to commit to maintaining a safe, respectful, and welcoming community.
Reporting, understanding, and preventing unacceptable behaviors that violate university policies, such as discrimination, harassment, and hazing, are essential to maintaining our caring community. Students who perceive that they have experienced such an incident, as well as students, faculty, or staff who witness such incidents involving any member of our community, are urged to report the incident immediately using the following methods:
- To report an incident, visit Clemson Reporting Concerns and choose the report type that best describes the incident or circumstances of your concern. If you have questions about whether a behavior is should be reported, please contact OCES at 864-656-0510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clemson University Student Handbook
- Tips When Facing Socio-Political Stress
- Resources for Stress Management
- ACLU: Know Your Rights: Enforcement at the Airport
- ACLU: Know Your Rights: Stopped by Police
- ACLU: Know Your Rights: Immigrant's Rights
- AILA Immigration Lawyer Search
- Summary and Analysis from the American Immigration Lawyers Association