The Office of Strategy and Analytics is an enterprise level team that supports the Executive VP for Finance & Operations at Clemson University, offering a variety of services that support the University’s strategic goals.
Serves as a University resource for strategy and investment decisions through a comprehensive resource planning suite. Constantly striving to be data driven, our office works with various areas across campus to provide comprehensive financial proformas, analyses, and support to suit each specific case’s needs. Services include:
- Departmental Financial Analysis
- Strategic Financial Consulting
- Data Driven Decision Support
- Benchmarking & Research
- Business Planning
Enterprise Level Financial Planning & Analysis
Provides financial analyses to support the development of the University’s strategic financial plan, including revenue and expense projections.
- University Finanical Planning
- Policy Analysis & Support
- Data Analysis, Metrics, & Peer Benchmarking Initiatives
- Comprehensive report and presentation development for Board of Trustees and State/Legislative requests
Challenges productivity and efficiency assumptions, critically analyzes data, and empowers campus constituents to pursue innovative, cross-functional resource solutions.
- Predictive Analytics
- Decision Support & What-if Tools
- Analytics Applications
- Ad-hoc Analyses
Data Visualization & Storytelling
Enables departments and budget centers to make data-driven decisions through access to transformational data and analytics.
- Comprehensive Resource Management Dashboards
- Human Resources (in development)
- Facilities (in development)
- FBIS (in development)
Information Management and Analytics
Provides effective use and management of institutional data resources while promoting the usage of data as a strategic asset.
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Data Analytics
- Project Prioritization