Welcome to Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services is committed to offering students and authorized users support in meeting their financial obligations to the University while serving in an environment of equality, responsibility, and dignity. To best assist the Clemson University community, we strive to provide exceptional customer service in making the student billing and payment process as accurate, accessible and seamless as possible. Our open-door policy allows our staff to be readily available to provide assistance by email, phone, and in-person visits during normal business hours.
Email Notification Policy
The official method of communication with the Clemson University Student Financial Services Office is via the University issued email account. In order to stay informed and aware, students are required to set up and maintain their email accounts. You should check your email frequently.
We recommend that you add the following email address to your "safe" list within your email system's spam filters: firstname.lastname@example.org — our general email account with monitored two-way communication. If you have issues with your email account, go to https://ccit.clemson.edu/support/current-students/email-and-accounts/ for more information.
If our office does need to mail a check, document, form or notice, we will use the permanent address from your iROAR account.
- On April 20, 2020, the Summer 2020 bills will be available to view and pay online.
- Summer 2020 tuition and fee payments are due May 6, 2020.
- 2019 1098-T statements will be available online via iROAR no later than January 31, 2020. Please see https://www.clemson.edu/finance/student-financials/1098T.html for more information.
- The service fee associated with paying by credit card is 2.85% as of May 1, 2018.
- Financial Responsibility Acknowledgement
Since Fall Semester 2016, Clemson University requires all students to accept a Statement of Financial Responsibility. The statement is maintained in iROAR under the Student Financial Services tab. An acknowledgment of the statement is required annually.
For more information during office hours call 864-656-5592 or email: email@example.com