Food2Market is a Clemson Extension program designed to help food entrepreneurs through the many steps of food safety regulations that are necessary to prepare food products for sale. Our faculty and staff have extensive knowledge in food safety, food processing and packaging and the federal and state regulations that are necessary in South Carolina to produce and market your products for sale.
- Guide food entrepreneurs in the appropriate steps needed to begin the production of a food product.
- Assist food entrepreneurs in ensuring that their product is produced in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Provide food entrepreneurs with assistance in food safety including product testing, and product packaging.
- Offer a variety of educational opportunities for food entrepreneurs to assist with a business startup as well as continuing education to help make their product(s) successful.
- Provide connections to helpful governmental, professional and educational resources to assist the food entrepreneur in the success of their business.
If you have questions, please contact: