New Student Orientation educates new students about the exciting and challenging transitions to college life. During Clemson University's New Student Orientation, we hope to provide students and parents the information and resources that will contribute to the students' academic and personal success. The New Student Orientation sponsorship program allows on-campus and off-campus partners to support the orientation process and be recognized as organizations that contribute to the transitional experience of new students and their families. Goods and services provided will support the mission of the programs as well as provide valuable information to new students. Your support enhances the orientation program and the transitional experience of Clemson's newest family members.
FACTS AND FIGURES:
- 2014 attendance: 10,690 new students and parents
- 10,000+ full-color Orientation guides distributed throughout the summer
- 385 students on average per freshman orientation session
- 35 Orientation Ambassadors (upperclass students who mentor and guide 4,500 new students and their parents/guardians through all scheduled orientation programs)
- 22 hours of direct interaction with students and parents/guardians during the Sponsor Fair (held during orientation check-in)
- 15 summer orientation sessions in 2015 - dates and times for Sponsor Fair:
- Freshman sessions from 8-10:15 a.m. on June 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, July 7, 9, 13, 16, and August 14
- Transfer sessions from 8-9:15 a.m. on June 17, 24, July 1, 15, and August 13
To be a part of the student's first experience at Clemson you need to complete and submit the 2015 sponsorship form; the deadline to submit the form is April 1. Your organization will be a recognized sponsor of Clemson University's New Student Orientation. Goods and services can be negotiated with the New Student Orientation staff based upon the needs of the program and its various components. There are six levels of sponsorship available to support New Student Orientation at Clemson University. For further information, contact Jeffrey Brown at New Student and Family Programs, 864-656-0515.
NEW for 2015: We can now accept credit card payments online for any sponsorship amount. Visit our secure website to remit payment. Remember to return the completed sponsorship form to our office.
Learn about other partnership opportunities for corporations within the Division of Student Affairs.