Office of Creative Services




Undergraduate School Admissions

Clemson University welcomes all prospective and returning students and hopes you will choose to make Clemson your home for the next few years. In order to help you with the application and admissions process, we’ve created a list of resources for your convenience.

Students seeking general admission information, please visit The cost for applying to the University is $60. To begin the application process, you will need to create an account with the University, which can be done by visiting Once you create your account and fill out the application form, you can access your form or check to see if it has been received online. In addition, you can

  • pay your application form fee online,
  • complete the form over multiple sessions,
  • securely store and transmit data,
  • save time by not having to retype data on different forms,
  • know immediately when Clemson receives your form.
Graduate School Admissions

For students looking to enroll in graduate school, please visit General inquiries regarding graduate school may be sent to

Transfer Credit Information

Many transferring veterans want to know how to receive credit for courses they studied while in service or at other colleges or Universities. To learn more about transferring credit and challenging the courses you received elsewhere, please visit: Regulations regarding the challenge exams can be found in the online catalog at

  1. Re-enrollment information for undergraduate students can be found at: For more information please contact:
    Jennifer Elliott
  2. Re-enrollment information for graduate students can be obtained by completing this application: For more information, please contact:
    Enrolled Student Services
    104D Sikes Hall
  1. Students who have been deployed and need to withdraw from the University, please visit To contact someone directly in this office, please call or e-mail:
    Mary Ann Rampey
    Office of Undergraduate Academic Studies
  2. Withdrawals for graduate students: Students needing information regarding the procedure for withdrawing from the University must contact Graduate Enrolled Student Services in 104 D Sikes Hall or call 864-656-5341.