Student Clubs and Organizations
Registration Guidelines for Departments
This year, campus departments that offer involvement opportunities for students are invited to register for space at Tiger Prowl. A limited number of tables are available, so register early!
CAMPUS DEPARTMENTS REGISTER HERE
- Registration Dates April 8, 2013 – August 1, 2013
- No registrations will be accepted after August 1, 2013 at 5PM
- Fee: $30 (includes one 6' table and two chairs under a tent)
- Involvement opportunities might inlcude: peer mentor programs, internships, eco-reps, living-learning communities, Creative Inquiry, leadership learning programs, etc.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Table assignments will be made for departments. Your department will be assigned a table in Zone 7 (see event map). Be sure you remember your assigned zone before arriving for check-in!
- Check-in begins at 12:00 p.m. Please come to the Registration/Check-in Tent in Zone 6 to let us know you are here. Departments much be checked in no later than 1:00pm.
- You may load-in and load-out along Calhoun Street. (see event map). You will be allowed to park your vehicle for no more than 5 minutes at this location. Volunteers will be on hand to assist.
- Driving on Bowman Field is not permitted!
- Pre-packaged food or candy may be distrubuted during Tiger Prowl. No homemade snacks or beverages may be distributed.
- Tiger Prowl is an alcohol-free event.
- Each department will be provided one (1) 6 foot table and two (2) chairs.
- No department may bring their own tent unless noted on the registration form and approved by the event organizers.
- All departments must stay for the entire event – 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
- There is no rain date for this event. Please check your email on the 22nd. Any changes or event cancellations will be sent via email by noon to the person(s) listed on the registration form.
- Trash cans and recycling bins will be scattered throughout the field. Please dispose of your own trash and encourage attendees to do the same.
- Restrooms will be available for use in Brackett Hall. Please use the restrooms in this facility and send attendees to this location as well.
- Tiger Prowl takes place outside in August – the hottest time of year in South Carolina. Please plan to bring your own small cooler with ice and non-alcoholic beverages for those tabling for your organization. Water stations will be set up for those who are attending the event.
For questions and more event information contact:
Wendy Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org