BLENDED GRADUATE CERTIFICATE
The Youth Development Leadership certificate is designed to equip professionals with competencies that augment their bachelor’s degree in a related field. The certificate program requires a minimum of 15 graduate credit hours of course work while taking into consideration the student’s academic background and preparation.
Students must apply for admission into the Clemson University Graduate School and the certificate program.
- Admission to Clemson University Graduate School
- Two letters of recommendation to the graduate school
- May be admitted as either a non-degree student or a youth development major
- Admission into the youth development certificate program
- Application fee
- Acceptance by the Youth Development Committee
- YDP 8000 Foundations of Youth Development — An Applied Perspective
- YDP 8010 Child and Adolescent Development
- YDP 8020 Youth Development Programming in a Contemporary Society
- YDP 8030 Creative and Ethical Leadership in a Changing Society
- YDP 8040 Assessment and Evaluation of Youth Programs
South Carolina is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) and Clemson University (CU) is an approved SARA institution, which means we adhere to established standards for offering post-secondary e-learning programs in all member states. Please review our state authorizations to see if this program is offered in your state and our process for student complaints against the university.
For more information about this online program, please visit the Youth Development Leadership Graduate Certificate webpage, or contact Dr. William Quinn, email@example.com.