Student Clubs and Organizations
Registration Guidelines for Student Organizations
STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS REGISTER HERE
- Early Registration Dates (no fee) - April 8– July 1, 2013
- Late Registration Dates ($10 late fee)- July 2– August 1, 2013
- No registrations will be accepted after August 1, 2013 at 5:00pm
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Table location assignments will be made for organizations based on category. Each organization will be placed in a Zone in accordance with its category as listed on OrgSync. Be sure you know your assigned zone before arriving for check-in!
- Check-in begins at 12:00 p.m. Please come to the Registration/Check-in Tent at Zone 6. Organizations must be checked in no later than 1:00 p.m.
*Organizations placed along Highway 93 (Zone 8) with large displays should arrive at 11:00 a.m.
- Tables will be set up under each tent, but organization representatives will need to pick up two chairs after checking in.
- Each organization is required to break down tables and chairs at conclusion of Tiger Prowl and bring tables and chairs to a designated drop-off zone where they will check out with Tiger Prowl volunteers. Organizations that do not comply with this requirement risk losing the opportunity to participate in Tiger Prowl in the future.
- You may load-in and load-out along Calhoun Street. (See event map) You will be allowed to park your vehicle for no more than 5 minutes at this location. Volunteers will be on hand to assist.
- Large display load-in only: You may pull your car up on the sidewalk along Highway 93 (ZONE 8) to unload/load. All vehicles not being displayed must be parked elsewhere.
- Driving on Bowman Field is not permitted!
- Pre-packaged food or candy may be distrubuted during Tiger Prowl. No homemade snacks or beverages may be distributed.
- Tiger Prowl is an alcohol-free event.
- Each organization will be provided one (1) 6 foot table and two (2) chairs.
- No organization may bring their own tent unless noted on the registration form and approved by the event organizers.
- All organizations must stay for the entire event – 2:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
- There is no rain date for this event. Please check your email on the 22nd. Any changes or event
- cancellation will be sent via email by noon to the person(s) listed on the registration form.
- Trash cans and recycling bins will be scattered throughout the field. Please dispose of your own trash and encourage attendees to do the same!
- Restrooms will be available for use in Brackett Hall. Please use the restrooms in this facility and send attendees to this location as well.
- Violations of any of these rules or the Student Organizations Code of Conduct may result in de-recognition or disciplinary action.
- Tiger Prowl takes place outside in August – the hottest time of year in South Carolina. Please plan to bring your own small cooler with ice and non-alcoholic beverages for those tabling for your organization. Water stations will be set up for those who are attending the event.
- Handouts/Tabling Guide
- Update your organization’s OrgSync profile before you leave for the summer! Incoming students may request to join your organization on OrgSync before or after Tiger Prowl. Keep a close eye on the Join requests your organization receives and respond in a timely manner.
- During Tiger Prowl, plan to collect names and CU emails from interested students. After the event you can invite these students to join your group on OrgSync.
For questions and more event information contact:
Wendy Marshall, email@example.com