Easements and Rights-of-Way

All requests for easements and right-of-ways impacting or obligating real property owned by Clemson University or an affiliated organization of Clemson University must be submitted and approved by the LCAS Office.

Please complete and submit the Service Request Form to the LCAS Office to be contacted regarding a specific need.

Related Policies