Services & Equipment
- 3D Scanning and Analysis
- Scanning Electron Microscope - EDS/WDS
- Micro Raman
- Handheld XRF
- Ion Chromatography
- Digital Radiography
- Compressed Fluids Technologies
Archaeological Services: Archaeologists at the WLCC have developed a strong foundation and significant technical expertise particularly in the areas of 3D documentation, digital modeling, and visualization.
Architectural Services: Info Here.
Conservation Services: All conservation activities at the WLCC are performed in accordance with the AIC’s Code of Ethics and can be classified into four categories:
- Examination and Documentation
- Treatment / In Situ Treatment
- Preventive Conservation
- Education and Public Outreach Archaeological Expertise