It's Camp Time: Things to Know
1. Read over the FAQ's. There is information about what to pack, what to leave home, and everything in between.
2. Sunday drop off is between 3:00-4:30pm. Friday pick up is between 4:00-6:00pm. We will be staying in Douthit Hill East. When you are dropping your scholar Sunday afternoon and picking up on Friday afternoon, please come to Parking Lot R-9, 107 Barre St, Clemson, SC 29631.
3. We will eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in McAlister Dining Hall (The Fresh Food Company). You can even check out the menu in advance to see what is offered by selecting the date of interest. In the event that we are on a field trip, lunch will be catered to the location.
4. Bring comfortable walking shoes.
5. All course requirements are also listed on your specific course website. You can check Here for more information. Just click on your scholar's specific course and scroll to the bottom of the course description.
6. Bring prescription medicine and only absolutely necessary over the counter pills & supplies (only bring medications and medical supplies listed on your medical form). Please print This Form, complete, and bring completed form on the first day of camp. Insert form and medications inside plastic zipper bag to be turned over to the Summer Scholars team upon arrival on Sunday. We keep on hand typical over-the-counter medications so it is not necessary to send Tylenol, Advil, Motrin, Pepto, Midol, Claritin, etc.
7. Check out a typical weekly schedule Here!
8. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
9. If you have an emergency during check-in, check-out or during camp week, please call 864-656-2314.