A Quick Guide to Pressure Rinsing
- Empty contents of container into spray tank, turning the container so that any product trapped in the handle is allowed to flow out. Once flow is down to a drip, allow the container to drain for an additional 30 seconds.
- Immediately begin rinsing procedures or the product may become difficult to remove.
- Hold the container so the opening can drain into the spray tank.
- Force tip of the pressure nozzle through the lower portion of the side closest to the handle.
- Connect nozzle to a clean water source of at least 40 psi. Turn the nozzle inside the container to assure good coverage of all sides, including the handle.
- Rinse for at least 30 seconds.
- Drain all rinse water into the spray tank.