WE DO MATH!
Dates: June 7-12, 2015.
See our Post Card
Why do math? It’s fun, challenging, and nearly all top careers in best jobs lists involve mathematical reasoning and knowledge. This camp is for rising 9th-10th graders!
In our one- week “We Do Math! Camp”, students will review and utilize algebraic and geometric concepts while working on critical thinking and problem solving skills. Students will engage in hands-on activities led by Clemson University faculty and graduate students. Students will receive continuous feedback throughout the camp. Students will practice communicating and problem solving through a team approach.
Focus Areas: Algebra, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus
- Build confidence in math through group activities
- Build on foundational concepts
- Explore a variety of STEM careers, in which a strong math foundation is needed
- Automotive, Computer Science, Robotics, etc.
- Learn test taking strategies and study skills for the SAT
- Get to know fellow campers in Girl Circle Time
"We Do Math" Application
We have accepted all the applications for this years program. We encourage you to apply next year! Thanks!
If you have any questions, or if you would like information on financial assistance, please call 864-656-7472 or email email@example.com.
Serita W. Acker, Mthrd, GCDF |Director, Women in Science and Engineering
College of Engineering and Science, Clemson University
158 Freeman Hall, Clemson, SC 29634-0939
Phone: 864-656-7472, Fax: 864-656-1397