The Fuller Gallery
The Fuller Gallery features a collection of watercolors, mixed media and pen-and-ink drawings generously donated by a dear friend of the SC Botanical Garden, Mrs. Elizabeth Belser Fuller. After moving to Clemson, Mrs. Fuller created flower paintings on a weekly basis, then sold her paintings and donated 100% of the profits to the Garden. Her incredible collection from a life of painting includes pieces she made from 1947 to 1992. New pieces were added in 2007 in celebration of Mrs. Fuller's 97th birthday. Mrs. Fuller passed away in January 2009, but her legacy lives on in the Garden forever.
The gallery overlooks the Elizabeth Belser Fuller Reflection Garden, which is situated in the back lawn of the Fran Hanson Discovery Center. The windows bring the outdoors in and allow visitors to look over the meadows of the Garden, which were an inspiration to Mrs. Fuller for decades.