ConferencesERCC invites Workshop and Poster Session Proposals for the Fifth Annual Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference: Moving Us Forward: At the Intersection of Community Engagement and Collective Impact,
October 14-16, 2015 in Newark, New Jersey.
- Demonstrate both innovation and broader impact as outcomes of community engagement.
- Highlight best practices in place-based, issue-driven faculty/student engaged scholarship.
- Advance our understanding of the intersection between community engagement and collective impact.
- Offer a strong array of pre-conference workshops that advance community engaged practice in higher education.
Workshop Proposal Framing Questions:
- What innovative ideas are advancing higher education's community engagement practices?
- In what ways can the collective impact framework inform community engagement strategies and programs in higher education?
- How are place-based consortia involving faculty and students in ways that produce shared benefit?
- How are campuses assessing the effectiveness of such community-engaged scholarship, service-learning courses, partnerships, and community service activities?
If you're interested in submitting a proposal for this conference, due April 7th, see the attached Call for Proposals. For more information about workshop proposals, contact Laurie Worrall, NYCC Executive director: (firstname.lastname@example.org).