Clemson Historical Weather Data
The Clemson Historical Weather Database gives users access to Clemson University weather data, some of which dates back to 1896.
- Select at least one Weather Parameter.
- Choose the date range you want to query either by using the calendar (ESC will close the calendar pop-up) or keying the dates into each textbox.
- Click the Submit button.
- Data is returned as Temperature in F, Precipitation in Inches, Snow in Inches, Evaporation in Inches, and Wind Run in Miles.
- All data are summarized by day.
- Data can be downloaded in a zip file by selecting the Download button after your query is returned.