Using Cascade's link asset
The link asset enables you to manually add content to your left navigation. You can include links to external websites or areas of your site that would not appear in the navigation as it is automatically built by Cascade.
1. Select the desired folder.
2. From the main navigation bar select "New", then the appropriate asset factory, and select the "Link" asset.
The create tab will appear.
3. Enter a Cascade-friendly system name for this link. [learn more]
4. Check the parent folder for correct placement.
5. Complete the Inline Metadata as you would for any web page.
6. In the Link field insert the entire URL where you would like to direct your visitor.
Be sure to include the http:// and the domain extension (.com, .edu, etc) portions of the URL in this field.
7. Choose and the link will appear in your left navigation.
This is NOT used to create links in the page's text area. Learn more about different links here.