Linking to a print-quality image
- Upload the desired images into Cascade: both the small version (thumbnail) and the print-quality version.
- Open the page where the thumbnail will be (or create a new page).
- Place the thumbnail image where you want it on a page.
- Select the thumbnail and choose the “link” icon.
- Choose the “Internal” tab.
- Navigate through the folder structure to the high-res image you want the viewer to see/download.
- In the alt text, it would be a courtesy to add the file size in addition to the alternate image text (horse in a field, 5 MB tiff).
- Choose "Insert".
Read more about how to format images for web use.