2013 Telephone Surveys
Following surveys previously completed in the summer/fall of 2009, Carolina Clear will again collect data from adult South Carolina residents to better understand the perceptions of water resources protection and informational needs of the state's population so as to better protect these valuable resources. This data will also be used to compare results over time and across regions to gauge the impact of regional stormwater education partnerships and educational programming.
The survey will begin in the fall of 2013 and will rotate its way across the state to targeted areas where Clemson's Carolina Clear program is a partner. The four areas to be surveyed are identified below, and approximately 400 full surveys will be completed in each area. Please click on the region's name to see the proposed list of questions for each region.
- Coastal Waccamaw Stormwater Education Consortium: Horry and Georgetown Counties;
- Ashley Cooper Stormwater Education Consortium: Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester Counties;
- Richland Countywide Stormwater Consortium and Sumter Stormwater Solutions: Richland and Sumter Counties;
- Florence Darlington Stormwater Consortium: Florence and Darlington Counties.
- NEW! Pickens County Stormwater Partners: Pickens County.
This website will be regularly updated with information about the survey's progress and final results.
Please check back frequently or stay tuned for updates on our Facebook page!