January Orientation 2016
Orientation for students accepted for 2016 spring semester is Monday, January 4, 2016.
UPDATE: Online registration for orientation is now closed. If you did not pre-register for orientation, please plan to be present in Hendrix Student Center at 8 a.m. on Monday, January 4th. We will process you as as a walk-in participant; payment will be due at that time.
Please review the information in the New Student Checklist.
- All incoming new freshman and transfer students for 2016 spring semester are required to register for and attend orientation.
- The January orientation and transition fee for the student is $190.
- Any person (including a parent or spouse) attending with the student must be a registered guest in the student's registration. The guest fee is $25 per guest.
- Lunch is included for each attendee.
- There is no housing provided for this one-day session.
- Orientation check-in will begin at 8 a.m. at the Hendrix Student Center. If you are traveling by car with GPS, the address is 720 McMillan Road, Clemson SC 29634.
- Orientation t-shirts ($15 each) and croakies ($7 each) will be available for purchase during your online registration and onsite at check-in.
To access more information about the orientation session schedule, please download the Clemson Events app. Then select New Student Orientation.
All new students are expected to participate in Clemson Connect on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
- It is recommended new students attend one of the scheduled laptop workshops to set up their computer for Clemson wireless and other helpful software. Online registration is required for the workshop: http://laptop.clemson.edu
- Workshop schedule: 4-6 p.m. on Monday and 9-11 a.m. on Tuesday
- Parking for January orientation will be available in the C-1 parking lot. Refer to Parking Services for maps and access the PDF file "parking map" for lot location.
- Download the printable parking pass, valid both Monday and Tuesday. Plan to display it on your vehicle's dashboard while in the designated lot.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at 864-656-0515 or send us an e-mail.