January Orientation 2014
Orientation is Monday, January 6, 2014.
Online registration for orientation will open November 1. Please review the information in the New Student Checklist. Learn more about the day in the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
- All incoming new freshman and transfer students for 2014 spring semester are required to register for and attend orientation.
- The January orientation and transition fee for the student is $190. The guest fee is $25 per guest.
- There is no housing provided for this one-day session.
- Orientation check-in will begin at 8 a.m. at the Hendrix Student Center. If you are traveling by car with GPS, the address is 720 McMillan Road, Clemson SC 29634.
- Orientation t-shirts ($13 each) and croakies ($7 each) will be available for purchase during your online registration and onsite at check-in.
All new students are expected to participate in Clemson Connect on Tuesday, January 7, 2013.
- It is recommended new students attend one of the scheduled laptop workshops to set up their computer for Clemson wireless and other helpful software. Online registration is required for the workshop: http://laptop.clemson.edu
- Workshop schedule: Tuesday, January 7, 9 - 11 a.m., Barre Hall
- Parking for January orientation will be available in the C-1 parking lot. Refer to Parking Services for maps and access the PDF file "parking map" for lot location.
- There is a printable parking pass available for you; it is valid both Monday and Tuesday. Plan to display it on your vehicle's dashboard while in the designated lot.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at 864-656-4402 or send us an e-mail.