There are several presentations to students and their parents/guests during each 2013 summer orientation session.
- Welcome Video: This is the welcome video featuring President and Mrs. Barker, and many Clemson University students. It is shown during the Opening Session at Brooks Center Theatre (freshman session) or Tillman Hall (transfer session).
- Straight Talk for Parents (freshman session): This is the PowerPoint presentation from the evening freshman parent session, "We are Family: Straight Talk for Clemson Parents." If you have questions or need additional information, you may contact any of the presenters, Verna Howell, Interim Dean of Students, George Smith, Dean of Campus Life, or Doug Hallenbeck, Executive Director of Housing & Dining.
- Parents' Top Five Things to Know and Do (freshman session): This is the presentation to parents during the morning of Day One.
- Becoming a Scholar (freshman session): This is the presentation regarding academic expectations at Clemson shown to both parents and students in the Brooks Center on the afternoon of Day One. If you have questions or need additional information, you may contact Dr. J.R. Appling.
- TransferMation: Succeeding at Clemson (transfer session): This is the academic presentation presented to students. If you have questions or need additional information, you may contact Susan Whorton, Director of the Bridge Program and Transfer Transition and Success Services at 864-656-3022.
- Resources and Next Steps (transfer session): This was presented to parents of transfer students. If you have questions or need additional information, you may contact Mary Von Kaenel in the Office of Undergraduate Studies, Transfer Academic Programs, at 864-656-3022.
Transcripts: For your reference, the spoken word from various freshman sessions has been transcribed.