A. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
- The following statement is the correct format for describing Clemson's relationship with the SACSCOC and should be included on publications and Web sites promoting academic programs.
- "Clemson University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the bachelor's, master's, education specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Clemson University."
B. Antidiscrimination Statements
- The following statement of the University's policies on affirmative action/equal opportunity must be included on any formal advertisement or publication providing information or promoting opportunities, benefits, services, programs or activities provided by the University:
- Clemson University does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran's status.
- Publications for specific programs such as housing and financial aid may include more narrow statements of the antidiscrimination policy.
- For employment ads, include the following:
- Clemson University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.