Undergraduate Studies


Can I substitute courses to fulfill some of my General Education requirements?
Yes, you may get permission to substitute some courses. Please go to 104 Sikes Hall to obtain the course substitution form, or download the online form. You will have to get permission from your adviser, major department head, college dean and the dean of Undergraduate Studies before the substitution can be put into effect.

What are my graduation requirements?
Locate the General Education section of the Undergraduate Catalog for the year that you entered Clemson. Your adviser can help you pick the best required courses for your major.

How can I tell if I've met the requirements?
First you will want to check your degree progress in Degree Works. If you have trouble viewing this report or have questions about it, please go to the Degree Progress Office in E-207 Martin Hall or e-mail the office for assistance. For General Education Competencies, the University requires evidence provided through your ePortfolio. As of right now there is no mechanism set up to show this ePortfolio evidence in Degree Works. However, you can access your ePortfolios in CUePort and check your list of competencies.

If you have questions about General Education, e-mail Rhonda Todd.