During June minimester, Clemson students will study away while exploring Montana. This course is exclusively available to Clemson students and led by expert Clemson faculty, offering an interdisciplinary, field-based education on the Great Plains as a working landscape for people, livestock and wildlife.
Earn 3 Course Credits Through:
- Rangeland Management: Dr. Gustavo Lascano
- Animal Health: Dr. Tom Scott
- Conservation Landscapes: Dr. David Jachowski
- Ecology: Dr. Patrick McMillian
Read the blog written by past students: http://prairieecology.blogspot.com/
Students interested in the course must apply by December 1st, 2017. The initial on-campus meetings start in January.
- Cover letter - detailing your interest in this program and how it will help you in your career
Send your application to Dr. David Jachowki (firstname.lastname@example.org)