CORE Custom Trips
Are you looking to plan an exciting outdoor adventure trip for your group but just don't know where to start? Let CORE do all the work for you. All you need is at least 8 people who want to do the same fun outdoor activity on the same day! We have worked with a variety of groups on campus including student clubs, campus departments, academic classes, fraternities, sororities, etc. We can provide trip leadership, camping reservations, transportation, equipment, food, and more. Read through the details below and submit an online interest form. We will contact you to set up a time to meet and start planning your group adventure.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are available on days when CORE does not have previously scheduled trips and/or clinics (unless trips do not conflict with scheduled programming).
- Popular trips in the past have included: Rafting the Nantahala & Ocoee Rivers, Sea Kayaking Lake Hartwell & Lake Jocassee, Mountain Bike and Hiking trips to Issaqueena Forest, and Backpacking all across the Southeastern mountains!
- Prices will be determined by the type of trip, number of participants, and what all you wish CORE to provide (gear, guides, transportation, food, etc.).
- Pricing will be similar to the prices we have established online for our regularly schedule CORE trips.
- All Custom Group Trips will have a nonrefundable reservation fee of $50 (refundable only if the program is canceled by CORE staff).
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CORE office at 864.656.0892