Support and Resources
Clemson University provides an array of services for students, faculty, and staff who have been affected by sexual assault, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and conduct that creates a hostile environment. Additionally, off-campus resources are also available for the University community.
On-Campus Non-Confidential Resources
- Title IX Coordinator:Alesia Smith, Executive Director of Equity Compliance/Title IX Coordinator, Office of Access & Equity, 223 Brackett Hall, 864-656-3181, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Advocacy and Success: 202 Hendrix Center, 864-656-0471.
- Office of Community and Ethical Standards: 912 University Union, 864-656-0510
On-Campus Confidential Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): 864-656-2451
- Redfern Health Center: 864-656-1541
- CUPD Victim Assistance:864-656-2222
- Employee Assistance Program, The Office of Human Resources: 864-656-2000
Off-Campus Confidential Resources
- Pickens County Advocacy Center: 864-442-5500. Provide optimum quality direct services to the victims of sexual assault and their families in Pickens County.
- Foothills Alliance (Anderson and Oconee Counties): 1-800-585-8952. Responds to the needs of child and adult sexual trauma survivors and provides support for their family members and others involved in their recovery.
- MARYS House (Domestic and Relationship Violence): 864-859-9191. Provides emergency shelter and services to families fleeing domestic violence.
- Safe Harbor (Domestic and Relationship Violence): 1-800-291-2139. Safe Harbor is an organization that provides safe shelter, counseling and advocacy for victims of domestic violence in Anderson, Greenville, Oconee and Pickens, SC.
- South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (SCCADVASA): 1-803-256-2900.Supports domestic violence and sexual assault member programs, provides education, and advocates for social reform in SC.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN):800.656.HOPE (4673) for the Hotline, online: https://rainn.org. Provides a National Sexual Assault Hotline. Carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help victims, and ensure rapists are brought to justice.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV): 1-800-799-Safe (7233), 1-800-787-3224 (TTY). Provides anonymous and confidential help 24/7. Comprised of people dealing with the concerns of battered women and their families. Organized for collective power to end the violence in our lives.